Why choose APNA?
Because when you are one of the best agencies in the country, everyone should know it.
The Association of Premier Nanny Agencies is a professional membership organization for serious business owners who establish and enforce standards of professional industry practices. Upon approval of the APNA Board of Directors, we invite you to become part of a dynamic national association dedicated to maintaining ethical business practices, supporting quality childcare, exchanging useful business information, and promoting agency efforts on a national scale.
- Membership is open to sole proprietors, partnerships, and corporations engaged in the referral and/or placement of in-home child care providers
- Membership is determined by the Board of Directors, and includes verification of the agency’s operating practices, review of membership application and the applicant’s agreement to abide by the APNA Code of Ethics and the Standards of Ethical Practices *
- Provide employment application and client application if applicable.
Types of Memberships
- Full Membership is available to agencies that have been in business for a minimum of three years and affords the right to vote on APNA matters and use of the APNA logo.
- Sponsor Memberships
- Nonrefundable application fee: $100
- Annual Dues: $325/main office, $75/additional offices
- Sponsor Member fees: $500
- APNA accepts payment via check or MC/VISA
Benefits of Membership
- APNA Quality Seal
- Leadership and representation on agency issues
- Practical business information and agency idea exchanges
- Internet Resources, exclusively for member agencies
- Free Web Site Link on the APNA Web Site
- Business Conferences
- Membership directory, Networking Resources, Press Updates and Industry News
- Group Purchasing Power
- Discounts Available only to APNA Members
APNA Members benefit from Sponsors products and services. Learn more >>
“GTM Payroll Services: Experts In Nanny Tax, Nanny Payroll Services, Household Payroll, Business Payroll Services, Nanny Insurance and Household HR.”GTM Payroll Services
“Parents in Pinch, Inc., offers a range of corporate-sponsored backup childcare and eldercare services for employees of participating companies throughout the United States”Parents in Pinch, Inc.
“PFC conducts public records research for employers, law firms, corporations, lenders, venture capitalists, the media, and other information research firms.”PFC Information Services, Inc.
“Household Employment Tax & Payroll Specialists Since 1992.”Breedlove & Associates
“Providing employees of our clients with a safety net for those days when regular care arrangements fall through.”Bright Horizons Back-Up Care Advantage
“APNA’s General Counsel for all its legal matters, is pleased to offer its services at special discounted rates to all APNA members.”Legally Nanny
“CareMatchPro software seamlessly manages your client and candidate applications in one easy-to-use program. Designed to speed up the placement process and free you to make placements, not shuffle papers.”CareMatch Pro
“CCLC Backup Family Care Programs help families keep their work/life balance on track. Business travel. School breaks. A mildly ill child or a temporarily unavailable caregiver.”Children’s Creative Learning Centers
“Providing payroll & tax services to families employing nannies, housekeepers, and other domestic workers.”Homework Solutions, Inc.
The only business entities that have permission to display the APNA logo have completed an in-depth application and investigation process and been approved for membership by the Board of Directors. Unauthorized use of the APNA logo will effect future consideration for membership and may result in legal action.