1 – Please fill out the membership application below and click “Submit” with the $100 Application Fee. Your application will not be processed until all paperwork is received. The application will then be reviewed by the Membership and Ethics Committees. The following material is required before committee review:
- Your agency’s marketing and promotional materials (include satellite location materials)
- Proof of the date your agency was founded. Please note all agencies interested in APNA membership must have been in business, and actively making placements, for at least three years
- Written agreement form used between your agency and the family/client/employer.
- Employment application given to all applicants
- Family application, if applicable
- Written agreement form used between your agency and the caregiver/employee
- Written description of your agency’s fees and refund/replacement policy
- Work agreement supplied by your agency for use by the family/client and caregiver
- Non-refundable Application Fee of $100.00, credited toward your first year membership
- Copy of any business or agency license required by your state or a letter stating licensing is not required.
2 – Send these materials to:
c/o Daryl Camarillo
Stanford Park Nannies
713 Santa Cruz Ave. #1
Menlo Park, CA 94025
3 – The Board of Directors of APNA will determine final approval or rejection for agency membership.* All materials submitted will be held in the strictest confidence. Materials will not be returned.
4 – Once approved, the annual membership dues are $325.00/main office; $75.00/additional offices. APNA accepts payment via check or MC/DISCOVER/VISA.