A Message From the President
APNA is 20 years old and we are still very committed to our original purpose, “to serve as the principal advocate and leadership organization for individuals and businesses engaged in referral of childcare providers and household staff.” READ MORE >>
The Association of Premier Nanny Agencies, established in 1993, promotes best business practices in all areas of the nanny placement and household staffing industries. Our member placement agencies adhere to APNA’s Code of Ethics and Standards of Ethical Practices.
Member agencies are located from the West Coast to the East Coast and Canada. To find an APNA placement agency that has undergone extensive screening and is considered “the best of the best”, please visit our locator map. You can be assured that when you choose an APNA member, you are dealing with a reputable agency for all of your household employment needs.
Only the most professional Nanny Placement Agencies in the country belong to the Association of Premier Nanny Agencies. The only business entities that have permission to display the APNA logo have completed an in-depth application and investigation process and been approved for membership by the Board of Directors.
All APNA agencies should:
Take a genuine interest in supporting both clients and candidates beyond the placement to include:
- • Conflict resolution
- • Review/raise assistance
- • Communication/management tips
- • Communicate changes in applicable tax or labor laws.
- • Providing ongoing education and training or resources
Protecting your Nanny Agency’s Website’s Content with the Copyright Law Please note: The information presented below is for informational purposes only. It does not constitute legal advice. Nanny agencies put a lot of time and effort into generating new and interesting content to keep their websites fresh, informative, and relevant to their clients’ needs. Web […]
Finding the right nanny for your family isn’t easy. Breaking up with your nanny is as difficult, emotional, and anxiety-producing. I’ve listened to many families and nannies over the years describe the dissolution of their relationships. I keep a big box of Kleenex on my desk and sometimes I want to reach for a tissue […]
APNA 2015 Conference
click here for details
- “Let Lindsay guide you through this decision making process. She can get down to the heart of the matter that’s keeping you and your nanny from seeing eye to eye.”The Nanny Doctor
- “GTM Payroll Services: Experts In Nanny Tax, Nanny Payroll Services, Household Payroll, Business Payroll Services, Nanny Insurance and Household HR.”GTM Payroll Services
- “APNA's General Counsel for all its legal matters, is pleased to offer its services at special discounted rates to all APNA members.”Legally Nanny
- “Household Employment Tax & Payroll Specialists Since 1992.”Breedlove & Associates
- “CareMatchPro software seamlessly manages your client and candidate applications in one easy-to-use program. Designed to speed up the placement process and free you to make placements, not shuffle papers.”CareMatch Pro
- “Providing employees of our clients with a safety net for those days when regular care arrangements fall through.”Bright Horizons Back-Up Care Advantage
- “PFC conducts public records research for employers, law firms, corporations, lenders, venture capitalists, the media, and other information research firms.”PFC Information Services, Inc.
- “CCLC Backup Family Care Programs help families keep their work/life balance on track. Business travel. School breaks. A mildly ill child or a temporarily unavailable caregiver.”Children’s Creative Learning Centers
- “Providing payroll & tax services to families employing nannies, housekeepers, and other domestic workers.”Homework Solutions, Inc.