A Message From the President
APNA is almost 20 years old and we are still very committed to our original purpose, “to serve as the principal advocate and leadership organization for individuals and businesses engaged in referral of childcare providers and household staff.” READ MORE >>
The Association of Premier Nanny Agencies, established in 1993, promotes best business practices in all areas of the nanny placement and household staffing industries. Our member placement agencies adhere to APNA’s Code of Ethics and Standards of Ethical Practices.
Member agencies are located from the West Coast to the East Coast and Canada. To find an APNA placement agency that has undergone extensive screening and is considered “the best of the best”, please visit our locator map. You can be assured that when you choose an APNA member, you are dealing with a reputable agency for all of your household employment needs.
Only the most professional Nanny Placement Agencies in the country belong to the Association of Premier Nanny Agencies. The only business entities that have permission to display the APNA logo have completed an in-depth application and investigation process and been approved for membership by the Board of Directors.
We caucused, debated, and lobbied our positions in Washington D.C., which was buzzing with pre-election fervor, at the four-star historic hotel, “The Mayflower.” Anita McBride, our keynote speaker and former Chief of Staff for Laura Bush, kicked off our 2012 conference stories by sharing her life as a Washington insider. While her insights on Washington [...]
The APNA Conference 2012 was a HUGE success
Thank you to our Sponsors who without their financial support this conference would not be possible!
Angel Sponsors: Breedlove & Associates, Homework Solutions Inc., Bright Horizons, GTM
Patron Sponsors: PFC Information Services, Carematch Pro
- “CCLC Backup Family Care Programs help families keep their work/life balance on track. Business travel. School breaks. A mildly ill child or a temporarily unavailable caregiver.”Children’s Creative Learning Centers
- “PFC conducts public records research for employers, law firms, corporations, lenders, venture capitalists, the media, and other information research firms.”PFC Information Services, Inc.
- “Providing payroll & tax services to families employing nannies, housekeepers, and other domestic workers.”Homework Solutions, Inc.
- “CareMatchPro software seamlessly manages your client and candidate applications in one easy-to-use program. Designed to speed up the placement process and free you to make placements, not shuffle papers.”CareMatch Pro
- “Parents in Pinch, Inc., offers a range of corporate-sponsored backup childcare and eldercare services for employees of participating companies throughout the United States”Parents in Pinch, Inc.
- “APNA's General Counsel for all its legal matters, is pleased to offer its services at special discounted rates to all APNA members.”Legally Nanny
- “Household Employment Tax & Payroll Specialists Since 1992.”Breedlove & Associates
- “Providing employees of our clients with a safety net for those days when regular care arrangements fall through.”Bright Horizons Back-Up Care Advantage
- “Marta Perrone provides In-home training, training workshops and materials for domestic workers.”The Professional Housekeeper
- “GTM Payroll Services: Experts In Nanny Tax, Nanny Payroll Services, Household Payroll, Business Payroll Services, Nanny Insurance and Household HR.”GTM Payroll Services